viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

today class 17/6

1. Do you like piercings? Why? 30 words.
The pirsing I do not like because they can cause infections, for my part I find that look bad in a person, and depends on the person who put the pirsing.
2. What do you think about extreme sports? 30 words.
Extreme sports are the best in the world is fun,feels much adrenaline, but you have to use protections in the body to avoid injury.
3. Why is Alberto Hurtado so important in Chile? 30 words.Alberto Hurtado is important because it was largeand his work, his work was as impressive as his legacy, which left it and transmitted to his successors and his people is a total labor of love, this is how it's hard to make a decision writtenabout what show to see how the saint thought of our time
4. Is renewable energy an important topic today? Why? 30 words.Renewable energy is important because it is much better for the world that do not pollute, that is notglobal warming. It is far better take this energy,nuclear energy that pollutes a lot.
5. From which person have you learned most in your life? Why? 30 words.I learned a lot from my parents because they taught me a lot of things besides give me a good education, I love you, support me and help me when I have problems
6. What historical figure do you most identify with? Why? 30 words.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario